Bespoke photography for you
The face behind the camera
Hello, I'm Dave Parker, the face behind the camera at Odyssey Photographic.
Having been a photographer for 20 years, I turned professional in 2003 establishing Odyssey Photographic in Lincoln. I relocated to Yateley in North East Hampshire in 2007 where I am still building up my client base. I travel nationally to photograph weddings, outdoor portraits and family shoots, portrait sessions at people's homes or corporate shoots at clients offices.
As well as my wedding and portrait work, I also undertake commercial photography, events, architectural and commissioned work and have extensive experience in theatre and on sound stages.
I'm a qualified member of the Master Photographic Association which provides support and cover for photographers and I also have full professional insurance cover.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
- Nunnmmm N Ireland known mmmn n0 n . n0 6LNnn n P 6LN I mnn know n n n n Epsom goo.gl/maps/tBiWYJUD4… 3 years ago
- @ba.com flight cancelled! Stay in an ibis- then fly to another city for another night the fly home - absolute joke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 years ago
- #britishairways way to ruin a holiday! Night in an ibis hotel cos of cancelled flight. Never again! 4 years ago
- #ba #britishairways @ba.com left in Florence airport. No help from ba at all absolute shambles. Pay premium price f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 years ago
Recent ODC Photo posts
- 'jumping through hoops'
- and wedding market.
- berkshire photographer
- best men
- close up
- commercial photography
- corporate headshots
- formal charity
- good wedding
- Hampshire wedding photographer
- odyssey photographic
- photography commissions
- photography industry
- portrait photographer
- rechargeable batteries
- Royal Oak
- surrey wedding photographer
- wedding photographer
- wedding photographer Yateley
- wedding photography
- wedding planning
- wedding tips
- yateley may fair
- yateley may fayre
Category Archives: Yateley wedding photographer
This morning, I had the pleasure of showing Laura & Rob their wedding photos from their recent marriage at St Micheal’s Sandhurst and reception at Easthampstead Park. They had a great day and now have the delights of choosing which … Continue reading
We all know the wedding day is supposed to be enjoyed more by the girls than the boys – well not always… Here is a selection from a recent wedding where the guys definitely had a good time! They all … Continue reading
Just been working on a wedding album and thought I’d share some of the photos with you… The bride had a wonderful pair of bright red shoes making a real opportunity for some great photos. I just love people who … Continue reading
I was recently invited to take some shots for a charity event in aid of the Thames Valley and Chiltern Air Ambulance and The Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice. The aptly named Mistletoe Wedding Dress ball gave the opportunity for ladies to get … Continue reading