Bespoke photography for you
The face behind the camera
Hello, I'm Dave Parker, the face behind the camera at Odyssey Photographic.
Having been a photographer for 20 years, I turned professional in 2003 establishing Odyssey Photographic in Lincoln. I relocated to Yateley in North East Hampshire in 2007 where I am still building up my client base. I travel nationally to photograph weddings, outdoor portraits and family shoots, portrait sessions at people's homes or corporate shoots at clients offices.
As well as my wedding and portrait work, I also undertake commercial photography, events, architectural and commissioned work and have extensive experience in theatre and on sound stages.
I'm a qualified member of the Master Photographic Association which provides support and cover for photographers and I also have full professional insurance cover.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
- Nunnmmm N Ireland known mmmn n0 n . n0 6LNnn n P 6LN I mnn know n n n n Epsom goo.gl/maps/tBiWYJUD4… 1 year ago
- @ba.com flight cancelled! Stay in an ibis- then fly to another city for another night the fly home - absolute joke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- #britishairways way to ruin a holiday! Night in an ibis hotel cos of cancelled flight. Never again! 2 years ago
- #ba #britishairways @ba.com left in Florence airport. No help from ba at all absolute shambles. Pay premium price f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
Recent ODC Photo posts
- 'jumping through hoops'
- and wedding market.
- berkshire photographer
- best men
- close up
- commercial photography
- corporate headshots
- formal charity
- good wedding
- Hampshire wedding photographer
- odyssey photographic
- photography commissions
- photography industry
- portrait photographer
- rechargeable batteries
- Royal Oak
- surrey wedding photographer
- wedding photographer
- wedding photographer Yateley
- wedding photography
- wedding planning
- wedding tips
- yateley may fair
- yateley may fayre
Tag Archives: professional
This morning, I had the pleasure of showing Laura & Rob their wedding photos from their recent marriage at St Micheal’s Sandhurst and reception at Easthampstead Park. They had a great day and now have the delights of choosing which … Continue reading
In the news recently was the result of a survey stating that Hart is the best place to live in Britain. Well after a last nights snow fall, I popped out with the camera and captured these shots. All of these pictures are … Continue reading
Just had 5 minutes to quickly do some retouching on some old favourite shots with the lovely girls… If you’ve got any comments, I’d love to hear them – if not, hope you like the changes 🙂 All changes undertaken … Continue reading
I thought it worthwhile to share a recent customer experience I received from Ansmann. Like a lot of you out there I use rechargable batteries and have done for years. After many successful years of using Uniross products (and a couple of … Continue reading