Bespoke photography for you
The face behind the camera
Hello, I'm Dave Parker, the face behind the camera at Odyssey Photographic.
Having been a photographer for 20 years, I turned professional in 2003 establishing Odyssey Photographic in Lincoln. I relocated to Yateley in North East Hampshire in 2007 where I am still building up my client base. I travel nationally to photograph weddings, outdoor portraits and family shoots, portrait sessions at people's homes or corporate shoots at clients offices.
As well as my wedding and portrait work, I also undertake commercial photography, events, architectural and commissioned work and have extensive experience in theatre and on sound stages.
I'm a qualified member of the Master Photographic Association which provides support and cover for photographers and I also have full professional insurance cover.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
- Nunnmmm N Ireland known mmmn n0 n . n0 6LNnn n P 6LN I mnn know n n n n Epsom goo.gl/maps/tBiWYJUD4… 1 year ago
- @ba.com flight cancelled! Stay in an ibis- then fly to another city for another night the fly home - absolute joke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- #britishairways way to ruin a holiday! Night in an ibis hotel cos of cancelled flight. Never again! 1 year ago
- #ba #britishairways @ba.com left in Florence airport. No help from ba at all absolute shambles. Pay premium price f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Recent ODC Photo posts
- 'jumping through hoops'
- and wedding market.
- berkshire photographer
- best men
- close up
- commercial photography
- corporate headshots
- formal charity
- good wedding
- Hampshire wedding photographer
- odyssey photographic
- photography commissions
- photography industry
- portrait photographer
- rechargeable batteries
- Royal Oak
- surrey wedding photographer
- wedding photographer
- wedding photographer Yateley
- wedding photography
- wedding planning
- wedding tips
- yateley may fair
- yateley may fayre
Tag Archives: photography commissions
This morning, I had the pleasure of showing Laura & Rob their wedding photos from their recent marriage at St Micheal’s Sandhurst and reception at Easthampstead Park. They had a great day and now have the delights of choosing which … Continue reading
…some quick proofs of yesterdays shoot with Lizzie Tailby of Beadstobuyfor. Lizzie makes bespoke jewellery using natural pearls and Swarovski crystals. Her designs can be seen on her website and make a wonderful alternative for brides or ladies looking to … Continue reading
It was such a priviledge to be involved in the wedding of Nick & Anna just a couple of weeks ago. They were married at St Peter’s Church in Yateley with the reception at Loseley Hall just outside Guildford. … Continue reading
Well, here we are with my new blog. I intend to blog about fun commissions, interesting shoots and beautiful weddings I’ve worked on (with the client’s permission, of course!) I work nationally for private, commercial and corporate photography commissions and … Continue reading