Bespoke photography for you
The face behind the camera
Hello, I'm Dave Parker, the face behind the camera at Odyssey Photographic.
Having been a photographer for 20 years, I turned professional in 2003 establishing Odyssey Photographic in Lincoln. I relocated to Yateley in North East Hampshire in 2007 where I am still building up my client base. I travel nationally to photograph weddings, outdoor portraits and family shoots, portrait sessions at people's homes or corporate shoots at clients offices.
As well as my wedding and portrait work, I also undertake commercial photography, events, architectural and commissioned work and have extensive experience in theatre and on sound stages.
I'm a qualified member of the Master Photographic Association which provides support and cover for photographers and I also have full professional insurance cover.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
- Nunnmmm N Ireland known mmmn n0 n . n0 6LNnn n P 6LN I mnn know n n n n Epsom goo.gl/maps/tBiWYJUD4… 1 year ago
- @ba.com flight cancelled! Stay in an ibis- then fly to another city for another night the fly home - absolute joke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- #britishairways way to ruin a holiday! Night in an ibis hotel cos of cancelled flight. Never again! 1 year ago
- #ba #britishairways @ba.com left in Florence airport. No help from ba at all absolute shambles. Pay premium price f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
Recent ODC Photo posts
- 'jumping through hoops'
- and wedding market.
- berkshire photographer
- best men
- close up
- commercial photography
- corporate headshots
- formal charity
- good wedding
- Hampshire wedding photographer
- odyssey photographic
- photography commissions
- photography industry
- portrait photographer
- rechargeable batteries
- Royal Oak
- surrey wedding photographer
- wedding photographer
- wedding photographer Yateley
- wedding photography
- wedding planning
- wedding tips
- yateley may fair
- yateley may fayre
Tag Archives: editing
We all know the wedding day is supposed to be enjoyed more by the girls than the boys – well not always… Here is a selection from a recent wedding where the guys definitely had a good time! They all … Continue reading
…some quick proofs of yesterdays shoot with Lizzie Tailby of Beadstobuyfor. Lizzie makes bespoke jewellery using natural pearls and Swarovski crystals. Her designs can be seen on her website and make a wonderful alternative for brides or ladies looking to … Continue reading
In the news recently was the result of a survey stating that Hart is the best place to live in Britain. Well after a last nights snow fall, I popped out with the camera and captured these shots. All of these pictures are … Continue reading
Just had 5 minutes to quickly do some retouching on some old favourite shots with the lovely girls… If you’ve got any comments, I’d love to hear them – if not, hope you like the changes 🙂 All changes undertaken … Continue reading